Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Thursday....


Really not much going on this week... I really don't even have a reason to post, but I'll do it anyways. We had everyone over to watch the jazz game last night... Reese didn't wear her jersey and Korver socks (Todd is slightly superstitious and says she can only wear them on home games -- )... well for those of you who follow the NBA know that it didn't work - the jazz lost. My Thursday night has been pretty good... after work Reese and I went and met Todd at his work party and loaded up on some free food and came home and indulged on some quality Thursday night TV. Lately I've been watching a lot of Wheel of Fortune (I suck really bad at it too), then watched The Office (tonights episode was pretty funny... especially when they convinced Holly the new HR person that Kevin was 'special' -- maybe you just had to be there). Following The Office was of course Lost. It's during Lost that I don't want any disruptions. Don't plan on calling between 9 and 10 on Thursday I probably won't answer. For those of you who watch the show know what I'm talking about, and for those of you who don't watch the first few episodes... and you'll understand (because you'll get sucked in and start obsessing over it). Ok, maybe not obsess over it -- I'm not obsessed, but Todd sure is. He is constantly listening to the Podcasts and reading all the little secret things on the internet... and whatever you do don't get him started on any theories about what might happen. So yeah... that's my Thursday after work. Another day of work awaits me tomorrow... which is probably why I'm delaying my bedtime.

2 comments:

Candi said...

Tyler is exactly the same way - with the Podcasts and everything. I watch the show and want to know what's going on but I don't really care what everyone else's theories are on what is going on.

Megan said...

I totally loved the Office episode...but I was so bummed Jim didn't propose! Darn Andy! Where did you get Reese's jazz jersey? I am thinking of getting our little guy one and his daddy one to match for Father's day. I was just wondering. Anyway, cute pics!