Friday, May 9, 2008

Coming Soon ...

So today Reese participated in her first "real" photo shoot, and by this I mean the Wal-Mart photo studio. Usually it's just me flashing the camera in her face, but today I decided it was time for some real pictures. (I also hadn't picked up anything for Mother's Day - so that also contributed to the idea). She was a perfect angel during the whole shoot... she smiled a lot... it was still difficult to capture those perfect moments at times, but she's 4 months old what can anyone really expect out of her. She was intrigued by the white fake fur looking blanket she sat on. She kept touching it and tasting it. When it was all over there were a lot of pictures to choose from. The only thing I wasn't too happy about was the price for the packages. There were only two options expensive and more expensive. (We also got a discount since Todd worked there). I justified spending what I did since it was going to be 2 Mothers Day presents, some nice photos for us to have, and all the left overs will be dispersed to other family members. It just blows me away how much they charge for those pictures. I hadn't even looked at the packages before we started taking pictures... I figured "it's Wal-Mart they should have decent prices." Oh well I suppose! The 2nd crappy part is that they won't be done til' like the 28th - so much for them being mothers day presents. We'll just have to frame and IOU and give that instead. We do get a ton of prints - next time - I'll make it a little more worth the money and do pictures of the whole family. So in a couple weeks I'll have the pics posted.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Thats awesome she did so good, Do you know what is sad- I have never taken Ethan or Sadie to get there pictures... That is soooo sad- I think I am way to cheep- I just need to do it, I just worry that they wont smile and I will have to pay for crappy pictures! I am excited to see them!