Saturday, May 3, 2008

Here we come Lakers....

We picked up this souvenir when me and Todd went to Salt Lake for the last Jazz home game.
Such a daddy's girl. She is so fascinated with his beard -- she just loves to play with it.
Rockin' the Kyle Korver socks. I know she's a Boozer fan... but she thinks Korver is pretty cute too!!!
So last night we had everyone over to watch the jazz game. Finally the stupid jazz got their act together. Reese was all dolled up in her Boozer jersey ready to watch the game - which she was so eagerly tuned into until she discovered the twizzler bag... you would think she had struck gold. I think it was mostly the sound it made when she would smash it up and try to shove it in her mouth. She would whine too if it fell on the floor out of her reach. (This is what entertained the girls while the boys were watching the game).

2 comments:

Candi said...

ADORABLE! I love the jersy, I'm not a basketball fan, but I'm a huge fan of baby jersies.

Megan said...

Super cute...way to raise her up a Jazz fan! And the girl knows her goodies...twizzlers, yum!