Monday, May 26, 2008

Over the Weekend...

So over the weekend we partied it up at Shawn's Birthday party (Todd's best friend). The party started Saturday (which technically was supposed to be for family - which we include ourselves as family)... we had a nice little BBQ in Shawn and Amanda's backyard. Reese got to see a lot of new and old faces and everyone was eager to hold her... but not so eager to give her up. The picture above was Reese just after she woke up (sleeping in Tracy's arms - Shawn's Aunt)... she is so angelic when she had a nice nap and has a full tummy.
This photo was actually taken Sunday (Shawn's party part II). This was the 'friends' party. We just enjoyed each others company outside, played a little catch, croquet, and had some cake and ice cream. Don't want our baby to burn. I know how miserable it is to have a sun burn (however my most recent burn was a bulb burn - from the tanning bed).
So happy to see her daddy. Seriously no one can make her smile like Todd.
Todd and Shawn setting up to play a little croquet...
Some traits we inherit from our parents (or I should say parent) are less desirable... Reese shows us her pencil holder.
This picture was obviously supposed to be up top by the other one... she just looks so darn cute. -- So we didn't do much for Memorial Day. Todd rode down with his folks to see his grandma in Brigham City and I worked. All I've been doing for the remainder of the holiday is cleaning up a bit around the house.

3 comments:

Candi said...

SO so cute and sweet. There is something about those Welch men and their butt cracks - they just can't keep them covered. It still cracks my mom up everytime Tyler bends over and she's been seeing it for over 8 years now.

Tina said...

Hey, WAY cute pictures!! I love that you have a chunky baby too!! Sadie's not alone! I will be up here for 2 more weeks!! SO COME UP!! I brought your little girls pres. finally!

CAPENERFAM said...

Hey Kim I was wondering how you were doing with your baby girl. They are a lot of fun. Take lots of pictures. My oldest is already 4. I cant believe it.
Well anyways tell your mom Hi and keep in touch.
Shaylee Capener