Monday, January 5, 2009

A few days late... but Happy Birthday to Reese!!!

This was her birthday announcement... sorry to those who recieved theirs way late... they got lost in the mayhem of moving -- P.S. it was a nightmare trying to get her birthday picture taken for her announcement. She would not sit still, nor would she look at the camera. She had to keep standing up and point at the camera lense while saying Oooo! If she wasn't doing that she was pulling her tutu up to her neck or pulling on her hair... it was quite a struggle and this was the best picture I got. Also a little side note I couldn't find anything to use as a backdrop (not one white sheet in our whole house) so I used our tree skirt (the snow looking kind).
Hard to imagine this was us one year ago... man I look pretty worn out for only pushing for 2o minutes. I know I sound like everyone else who has every had a child... but I still can't believe what a wonderful, beautiful child she has grown into! Naturally she is the most wonderful and beautiful child there is! She brings us so much joy and chaos to our lives but I don't know what we would do without her and I can't remember what we did before she was here. It seems like every second of the day revolves around her in some way and she undoubtedly knows that too. One year down... many, many more to go!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Talk about tslent, that announcement is amazing!

Candi said...

I LOVE the announcement. We got it a couple of days ago. But no worries about the tardiness. We still haven't sent her birthday present!! I'll be on it's way SOON! BTW - we need the new Rexburg address!

Shelley Brown said...

Kim, Reese is one of the cutest little girls I have ever seen!!!