Friday, January 23, 2009

Meow...

Ok this is kind of random but I was watching The Soup tonight and I forgot how much I heart spaghetti cat. It really is quite stupid but it cracks me up every time I see the stupid clip. I figured since spaghetti cat brings me so much joy I would share him with all of you. If any of you are wondering what the crap I'm talking about just watch the soup or find the clip on you tube... it may be more of an accustomed taste but I heart the cat in spaghetti.
Reese's first picture. We got her some of those color wonder markers that only color on the special paper and she loved to color but one she started eating the marker tips her coloring was done. Ok I helped a little on the picture... I obviously wrote her name but she really did do most of the rest. I look forward to when she really starts getting into drawing pictures I'm curious to know what her little mind will come up with.
So not much else going on... Todd's birthday is this weekend (the big 25)... hopefully we will be able to get some friends up here to help celebrate. It kind of stinks being so far away from everyone. We are planning to make a trip to see our families during the Superbowl... and I think we are going to re-celebrate then.
I'm so exhausted after this week... I haven't been able to sleep well so my days have kind of slurred into one long drowsy day. Reese woke up yesterday morning with a cold -- gosh I hate having sick kids, more than I hate having a cold myself. She has been so moody too, no doubt due to the fact she doesn't get a good nights rest because she is so stuffed up. She wakes up every few hours and I pump her nose full of saline drops (which I might add should be an Olympic event because it is almost impossible to get her to hold still) but after all that she drifts back to sleep until she's plugged up again and wakes herself up. Fun Fun!! I love the Johnson and Johnson vapor bath...I've even used it for myself. I love the smell of eucalyptus and it clears the congestion up so well! So Reese takes a couple more baths during the day to help her feel better. She doesn't mind at all she loves to take baths!
Well tomorrow Thomas will be coming up to watch Reese while we go to the temple. It's been few months and hopefully my dress still fits... so I'll see y'all another day.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I love spaghetti cat too! :) It makes me laugh. Sorry to hear about the sick kid, that is no fun. By the way, cute new blog design, I like it a lot. Yes, we still have the Liberty, but my husband drives it now more than I do. Cake decorating is awesome, that's what I did for my Senior project and I'm trying to put together a portfolio so I can something up and going here in Syracuse. I love Ace of Cakes too, I wish I could be as good as that...but I hate fondant so, who knows. Anyway, thanks for the updates on the blog! :)

Heather said...

Quinton still likes eating his writing utensils more than drawing with them too. Silly kids! Reese is such a cutie and it sounds like you're enjoying staying home more with her!