Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Self proclaimed night owl...

So I can no longer fall asleep before like 2 Am - blame it on wanting a few hours of peace and quiet to myself or my addiction to caffeine. Reese is also still sick and I'm pretty sure she'll be waking up again anytime soon. Last night was a nightmare. She kept having these coughing fits (which during the day hardly ever coughs), and she would wake herself up crying like every hour. So I am extra frazzled today due to the lack of sleep. Oh and did I mention it was also -25 degrees that night - I'm sure that didn't help her cough at all... even with the heater on it was chilly. I would so rather wish her sickness upon myself I feel so helpless when I'm trying to do everything to comfort her and I know she just feels like crud.

Yesterday was Todd's birthday and after he was done with work and homework (what a way to celebrate a birthday) we went out to eat at the Hard hat grill or something like that. Everything in the restaurant was construction themed. I believe even some meals are even served to you in a dump truck. Only in Idaho, right? Todd's brother Thomas came up from Idaho Falls and came out to eat with us. We'll continue to celebration during the Superbowl when we are home with the rest of Todd's family and actually have some cake.
Reese had a nice vapor bath tonight. What bathroom is complete without it's own basket ball hoop? Reese uses the loofa to 'slam dunk.'
Reese helping mommy make dinner. She was stirring up her own little concoction.

Kiss anyone? Mmmm lasagna face!


2 comments:

The Bee Family said...

Cute pictures. Seriously she has a butt load of hair! Did you have that much when you were a kid? Anyway better luck sleeping tonight! Can't wait to see you.

Jess and Eli said...

Hey Kim! I found your blog and I have loved reading about your little doll! Feel free to check out our blog at jessandeli.blogspot.com; it would be great to hear from you!